Bridge the gApp
Bridge the gApp is a free online resource for youth and adults. It connects you to self-help information and local supports through the service directory. You can also access a variety of topics under tabs such as "Get Inspired", "Wall of Hope", "Mood Metre" and "Information Booth". There's something for everyone.
Please visit: http://www.bridgethegapp.ca/
Breathing Room is a free online program, designed for youth and young adults who want to learn new ways to manage stress, depression or anxiety:
- Give yourself a few minutes a day to relax and refresh while gaining practical strategies.
- Videos, stories and activities offer ideas and tools to help you move forward.
- The Breathing Room can be used by yourself or supported by an online coach, counsellor or teacher who checks in with you each week.
Click here to go to The Breathing Room
Strongest Families Institute (SFI) is a not-for-profit agency designed to support children and youth from 3-17 years of age:
- This program may be for you if you have concerns about your child's behaviour difficulties, anxiety, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, bullying or bedwetting.
- Support is provided to families over the phone and Internet in the comfort and privacy of your own home.
- Families can be referred by a teacher, guidance counselor, physician, nurse, social worker, etc.
To learn more:
Canada's Low-Risk Alcohol Drinking Guidelines
Did you know that Newfoundlanders and Labradorians consume the most alcohol per capita in Canada?
Find out about low-risk drinking at ccsa.ca
For more information:
Canadian Centre on Substance Abuse (CCSA)