top of page

Housing Services

Individuals who have a mental illness may be eligible for housing services such as a board and lodging financial assistance (relatives and non-relatives), life skills/transitional supports, case management, recreational services, respite or home support.


Information and contact numbers:

Provincial Home Support Brochure

Provincial Home Support Client Handbook

Housing, Shelter and Home Supports

Residential Options

Newfoundland and Labrador Housing Corporation

Community Crisis Beds Consultation Guide

Provincial Mental Health and Addictions Systems Navigator:

If you are having difficulty finding what you need, 
Please call 752-3916 or 1-877-999-7589; VRS calls are welcome

bottom of page