Central Health is advising that COVID-19 vaccination will be taking place in Lewisporte tomorrow, (Thursday, May 27, 2021) at the Salvation Army Church in Lewisporte and this clinic is by appointment only.
For those individuals who are self-isolating and have a pre-booked appointment, there will be an outside appointment station available onsite. When they present, Security will direct individuals who identify as self-isolating to the outside appointment area for immunization.
For those who have yet to book an appointment please follow the steps below:
· Please click the following link or copy and paste the link into the address bar of an internet browser (Google Chrome is the preferred browser https://portal.healthmyself.net/nlcentralhealth/forms/GEg
· Complete the eligibility questionnaire and consent.
· Select and book a vaccine appointment at their preferred clinic location. Vaccination is also available for the following groups (read more here):
You should not schedule an appointment for a vaccine if you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19. Instead, complete a COVID-19 Assessment and referral by clicking here.
While waiting for your opportunity for vaccination, and after vaccination, it is important for everyone to continue to follow public health guidance to protect yourself, your loved ones, and your communities including:
· Wearing a mask in public
· Washing your hands frequently
· Respecting public health guidance on gatherings, travel and quarantine · Completing the online self-assessment at https://www.811healthline.ca/ or calling 811 if you are experiencing one or more symptoms of COVID-19 to arrange testing.
Central Health will continue to communicate as additional vaccine information becomes available and more clinics are set up. For more information on COVID-19 vaccines, please visit Health Canada. For up-to-date information on the COVID-19 pandemic, please visit www.gov.nl.ca/covid-19.
Gayle St. Croix
Director of Communications and Government Relations
cell: (709) 572 1165