November 8, 2021
As part of a Public Health investigation in the Central Health region, anyone who visited the location on the date and time listed below is asked to arrange COVID-19 testing. The businesses have been notified and Public Health thanks them for their cooperation.
Foodland in Springdale
Date: Oct 26, 2021
Time: 12:00-1:15 pm
People who visited this location are advised to seek testing according to the recommendation below. To arrange testing, please call 811. People who visited this location and currently have symptoms of COVID-19 are required to isolate until 24 hours after their symptoms resolve and they receive a negative test result. People who visited these locations and do not currently have symptoms of COVID-19 are not required to isolate until they receive a negative test result.
While awaiting their test result, they should monitor for symptoms and isolate should any symptoms develop. Symptoms of COVID-19 include:
· Fever, including chills or sweats;
· A new or worsening cough;
· Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing;
· Runny, stuffy or congested nose;
· Sore throat or difficulty swallowing;
· Loss of sense of smell or taste;
· Unusual fatigue or lack of energy;
· New onset of muscle aches;
· Loss of appetite;
· Vomiting or diarrhea for more than 24 hours; and,
· Small red or purple spots on hands and/or feet.
For the most up-to-date information related to COVID-19, please visit: www.gov.nl.ca/covid-19.
Media contact: Gayle St. Croix Director, Communications and Government Relations firstname.lastname@example.org