IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR PATIENTS OF DR. ROBERT BUTLER IN GRAND FALLS-WINDSOR
May 30, 2019
Central Health is aware that Dr. Robert Butler has announced his retirement, and closure of his family practice in Grand Falls-Windsor (effective May 29, 2019).
While Central Health does not hire family physicians for privately owned and operated medical clinics, the health authority works with municipalities and private clinics to help with recruitment and retention of community-based family physicians.
If you are a current patient of Dr. Robert Butler, the following resources may be helpful.
Family physicians in the Grand Falls-Windsor area accepting new patients
* Dr. Allaw | Grand Falls Medical Clinic | 489.7851
* Dr. Munir | Dr. Hugh Twomey Health Centre | 257.2999
For mental health and addictions services (including Opioid Dependency Treatment)
· Call the Mental Health Triage Line 1.844.353.3330 (Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.).
· Call the Mental Health Crisis Line 1.888.737.4668 (24-hours a day, 7 days a week).
· If you feel you are in urgent need of assistance, call 911 or go to your nearest emergency department.
For non-urgent health and dietary information and advice from a Registered Nurse or Registered Dietitian
· Call 811.
For urgent or emergency care
· Call 911, or go to your nearest emergency department.
Director of Communications and Government Relations
James Paton Memorial Regional Health Centre
125 Trans-Canada Highway
Gander, NL A1V 1P7